Governors

All Saints Church School Governors

Governors

All Saints Church School- Local Governing Board- Governors Term of Office

NameInformation
NameInformation
Mr Martin RustI am Chair of the Education Committee and Link Governor for Maths. I joined the All Saints GB in 2014 as a Foundation Governor on behalf of St Catherine's Church, Montacute. I am a Materials Scientist by training and am currently Head of Marketing & Design for a local manufacturing company. My partner and I have 3 adopted children who attend All Saints & Montacute Pre-School. Outside of All Saints, I enjoy volunteering with Wessex Scout Group, supporting South Somerset Mind and farming.
Mr Martyn HoltI was appointed as the Local Authority Governor in 2015 and since the school became an academy, I have now become a MAT Governor. I sit as Vice-Chair on the Business committee and also on Admissions. Having two children in the school also provides me with an additional interest in the welfare, teaching and learning of All Saints.
Mrs Sharon BowditchI joined All Saints Church School six years ago as a class teacher and I feel I have built strong relationships with children, staff, parents/carers, Rev Annie and our governors. In January 2018 I was privileged to have been chosen to continue building upon the success the school has already achieved. Now, as Headteacher, my vision for the school is to ensure that the needs of all our children are met in all areas of school life and that each child is given a wealth of experience and opportunities in which to flourish.
Mr Nick LaycockI am a Foundation Governor at All Saints. I had a 40 year career in training and education on a worldwide basis. I had experience of Boardrooms of major companies and was Managing Director.
Mrs Hannah RoweI am a school parent and mother of three. I live in Houndstone and work part-time as a Midwife at Yeovil District Hospital. I attend Yeovil Family Church with my husband and children and serve as a youth worker there. When I'm not working or being a mother I enjoy a spot of baking and running (although not simultaneously!) and getting involved with the FOAS to raise funds for this fantastic school.
Mr Mark CoombeI am a parent governor at the school, and aim to help deliver the best learning environment possible for all pupils and staff. Looking to bring my experience from a number of accounting and management roles in local employers to the All Saints team.
Rev. Annie GurnerBefore joining the church I had a 30 year career in medicines evaluation in public and private sectors. My involvement in education was then at the postgraduate level - lecturing in R&D management, research methods and health policy etc, whilst holding a national education advisory role plus honorary academic posts in Cambridge, East Anglia, and Cardiff universities. Since 2008, I have been a tutor in ministerial education and currently teach a course in rural mission at Trinity college, Bristol. I have degrees in Biology, Health economics and Pastoral Theology. I am a parent and grandparent, and live in Lopen with my husband, a terrier, 5 chickens and bees. Nowadays it is my passion to teach and share the good news of Jesus with all ages in 7 local villages.
Mrs Derryl RennieI am a resident of Odcombe and the chairman of their Parish Council, I have has been a Foundation Governor since 2015. I am is a member of Lufton Church and I am the nominated governor for Safeguarding and Literacy.
Mr Leon EdwardsI am a Foundation Governor at the school having been appointed in 2017. I wanted to become a Governor of All Saints school in order to understand and become involved in the governance of the school. I currently sit on the Education committee. I have a background in Automotive and Aerospace Engineering and am particularly interested in STEM subjects.
Miss Heidi DanielI joined All Saints in April 2016. I am representing the staff of All Saints as staff governor.
Mrs Amy TruettI am Amy, a wife, mother and primary school teacher. I moved to Montacute in August 2016 after relocating from West London with my family. Prior to moving, I was Head of Year in a large inner London primary school for ten years. My daughter attends All Saints and I have enjoyed getting to know the school as a parent. I hope to use my education background to support and facilitate the governing body as they continue to aid the schools development and vision.

Full Governing Body

FullGoverningBody
FullGoverningBody
SBNLATLSMRDRMHMCAGHRLEHD-
19/09/18YYYYYYYY
30/02/19YYYYYY
20/03/19YYYYYYYY
22/05/19YYYYYYYYYY
3/7/19YYYN/AYYYYY

Education Committee

EducationCommittee
EducationCommittee
SBATNLMRLEHD
15/10/18YYYYY
06/3/19YYYY
07/6/19YYYY

Welfare Committee

WelfareCommittee
WelfareCommittee
SBDRLSAGHR
17/10/19YYYY
16/1/19YYYY
15/5/19YYYY

Business Committee

BusinessCommittee
BusinessCommittee
SBNLMCMHLS
24/9/18YYYYY
25/1/19YYYYY
13/5/19YY7YY

Pay and Appraisal

Pay and AppraisalCommittee
Pay and AppraisalCommittee
SBMRMCMH
Oct 2018YYYN