Governors

All Saints Church School Governors

Governors

All Saints Church School- Local Governing Board- Governors Term of Office

NameInformation
NameInformation
Mr Martin RustI am Chair of the Education Committee and Link Governor for Maths. I joined the All Saints GB in 2014 as a Foundation Governor on behalf of St Catherine's Church, Montacute. I am a Materials Scientist by training and am currently Head of Marketing & Design for a local manufacturing company. My partner and I have 3 adopted children who attend All Saints & Montacute Pre-School. Outside of All Saints, I enjoy volunteering with Wessex Scout Group, supporting South Somerset Mind and farming.
Mrs Sharon BowditchI joined All Saints Church School six years ago as a class teacher and I feel I have built strong relationships with children, staff, parents/carers, Rev Annie and our governors. In January 2018 I was privileged to have been chosen to continue building upon the success the school has already achieved. Now, as Headteacher, my vision for the school is to ensure that the needs of all our children are met in all areas of school life and that each child is given a wealth of experience and opportunities in which to flourish.
Mr Nick LaycockI am a Foundation Governor at All Saints. I had a 40 year career in training and education on a worldwide basis. I had experience of Boardrooms of major companies and was Managing Director.
Mrs Hannah RoweI am a school parent and mother of three. I live in Houndstone and work part-time as a Midwife at Yeovil District Hospital. I attend Yeovil Family Church with my husband and children and serve as a youth worker there. When I'm not working or being a mother I enjoy a spot of baking and running (although not simultaneously!) and getting involved with the FOAS to raise funds for this fantastic school.
Rev Nick Clarke
Michelle CoombeI am a Foundation Governor who joined the LGB in Summer 2021, but have been part of the All Saints community since my oldest child started in Acorn class in 2013. I am a qualified Management Accountant who currently works as a Finance Officer at a local Primary School, and hope to use my business and finance knowledge to support All Saints. My oldest child has now left All Saints to attend a local secondary school, but my two younger children still attend and I am an active member of the FOAS. As a family we are part of the Church community at St John’s in Yeovil.
Mrs Sarah Foy “I am a foundation governor.” I completed a degree in Mathematics, Radio, Film & TV at Christchurch college, Canterbury and subsequently worked at the BBC in London for 5 years, before gaining the position of Senior Engineer at Westland Helicopters (now Leonardos). We live in Montacute and our three children attended All saints, and have now moved onto secondary and further education. As a family, we are part of Yeovil Community Church since 1998. As a full time parent now, I am part of the Children’s team at Yeovil Community Church, where I have also volunteered as a family mentor for the Yeovil4Family programme. I enjoy walking our dog Reggie and my passion is to see children connecting with God through prayer and worship.“
Miss Heidi DanielI joined All Saints in April 2016. I am representing the staff of All Saints as staff governor.
Mr Rob ParrI am a parent governor who joined the LGB in 2021 and my son is currently in year six. I’ve lived in Odcombe for over 20 years, where I volunteer as a Parish Councillor. Originally trained in horticulture I previously worked for South Somerset District Council delivering play facilities and children’s holiday activities. I have also completed a Master’s in Business Administration at Bournemouth University and recently changed careers to become a Planning Officer at Dorset Council. In my new role I am in the process of completing a part time MSc in Urban Planning at the University of the West of England. I enjoy rock climbing, cross country running and am learning to sail with my son.

Full Governing Body

FullGoverningBody
FullGoverningBody
SBNLATMRDRMCRPHRSFHD
24.9.20YYNYNYN/AYYY
26.11.20YYYYYYN/AYYY
4.2.21YYYYN/AYN/AYYY
13.5.21YYN/AYN/ANN/AYYY
3.7.21YYN/AYN/AYYYYY

Education Committee

EducationCommittee
EducationCommittee
SBNLMRHD
9.11.20YYYN
4.3.21YYYY
24.6.21NYYY

Welfare Committee

WelfareCommittee
WelfareCommittee
SBMRATHR
10.1.20YN/AN/AY
25.2.21YN/AYY
22.6.21YYN/AY

Business Committee

BusinessCommittee
BusinessCommittee
SBNLMCHRSFMR
23/9/19YYYYYN
20/1/20YYYYYN
15/5/20NYYYYN
10/5/21YYYNYY

Pay and Appraisal

Pay and AppraisalCommittee
Pay and AppraisalCommittee
SBMR
Nov 2020YY