Governors

All Saints Church School Governors

Governors

NameInformation
NameInformation
Mr RustI am Chair of the Education Committee and Link Governor for Maths. I joined the All Saints GB in 2014 as a Foundation Governor on behalf of St Catherine's Church, Montacute. I am a Materials Scientist by training and am currently Head of Marketing & Design for a local manufacturing company. My partner and I have 3 adopted children who attend All Saints & Montacute Pre-School. Outside of All Saints, I enjoy volunteering with Wessex Scout Group, supporting South Somerset Mind and farming.
Mr HoltI was appointed as the Local Authority Governor in 2015 and since the school became an academy, I have now become a MAT Governor. I sit as Vice-Chair on the Business committee and also on Admissions. Having two children in the school also provides me with an additional interest in the welfare, teaching and learning of All Saints.
Mrs BowditchI joined All Saints Church School six years ago as a class teacher and I feel I have built strong relationships with children, staff, parents/carers, Rev Annie and our governors. In January 2018 I was privileged to have been chosen to continue building upon the success the school has already achieved. Now, as Headteacher, my vision for the school is to ensure that the needs of all our children are met in all areas of school life and that each child is given a wealth of experience and opportunities in which to flourish.
Mr LaycockI am a Foundation Governor at All Saints. I had a 40 year career in training and education on a worldwide basis. I had experience of Boardrooms of major companies and was Managing Director.
Mrs SiegleI used to practise as a barrister specialising in family law; before this I taught literacy and numeracy in a prison and with ex-offenders. Two of my children attend All Saints school. I enjoy spending time in school and assisting with the library.
Mrs RoweI am a school parent and mother of three. I live in Houndstone and work part-time as a Midwife at Yeovil District Hospital. I attend Yeovil Family Church with my husband and children and serve as a youth worker there. When I'm not working or being a mother I enjoy a spot of baking and running (although not simultaneously!) and getting involved with the FOAS to raise funds for this fantastic school.
Mr CoombeI am a parent governor at the school, and aim to help deliver the best learning environment possible for all pupils and staff. Looking to bring my experience from a number of accounting and management roles in local employers to the All Saints team.
Rev. GurnerBefore joining the church I had a 30 year career in medicines evaluation in public and private sectors. My involvement in education was then at the postgraduate level - lecturing in R&D management, research methods and health policy etc, whilst holding a national education advisory role plus honorary academic posts in Cambridge, East Anglia, and Cardiff universities. Since 2008, I have been a tutor in ministerial education and currently teach a course in rural mission at Trinity college, Bristol. I have degrees in Biology, Health economics and Pastoral Theology. I am a parent and grandparent, and live in Lopen with my husband, a terrier, 5 chickens and bees. Nowadays it is my passion to teach and share the good news of Jesus with all ages in 7 local villages.
Mrs RennieI am a resident of Odcombe and the chairman of their Parish Council, I have has been a Foundation Governor since 2015. I am is a member of Lufton Church and I am the nominated governor for Safeguarding and Literacy.
Mr EdwardsI am a Chartered Engineer working within the aerospace industry with a background primarily in the design and development of aircraft systems. I am interested in music, motorcycling, cricket and motorsport, particularly Formula One, as I used to work in the industry. I wanted to become a Governor of All Saints school in order to understand and become involved in the governance of the school whilst having the opportunity to further promote STEM subjects'.
Mr HutchingsI joined All Saints in September 2016. I am representing the staff of All Saints as staff governor whilst Miss Daniel is on Maternity leave.

Full Governing Body

FullGoverningBody
FullGoverningBody
SBJYNLALSMRDRMHMCAGHRLEHD- Maternity DH-Cover
19/09/17YYYYYYYYYY
19/10/17YYYYYYYYY
01/02/18YYYYYYYYY
26/04/18YYYYYYYYYYY
5/7/18YYYYYYYYYYY

Education Committee

EducationCommittee
EducationCommittee
SBANLMRLEHD-maternity DH- Cover
2/10/17YYYYY
7/3/18YYYYY
21/6/18YYY

Welfare Committee

WelfareCommittee
WelfareCommittee
SBJYDRLSAGHR
6/11/17YYYYY
7/3/18YYYY
21/6/18YYYY

Business Committee

BusinessCommittee
BusinessCommittee
SBNLMCMH
26/1/18YYYY
21/5/18YYYY

Pay and Appraisal

Pay and AppraisalCommittee
Pay and AppraisalCommittee
SFJYAM
3/10/17YYY