Welcome to Class 3
We are a happy class aiming to encourage everyone to reach their full potential. We have a caring attitude and we are always willing to help others. This positive attitude helps us to develop a sense of respect for and awareness of our environment.
We encourage our children to succeed and take pride in their work whether it be the foundation subjects, English, or Maths.
We have three exciting topics through which we explore and contextualise the National Curriculum and all foundation subjects.
The children have a good understanding of expectations and work towards being READY, RESPECTFUL and SAFE at all times, both within the class and the wider All Saints Community.
- P.E. days are Tuesday (Miss White) and Wednesday (Pro-Coach) in the afternoons
- Homework is set on a Friday and due back the following Wednesday
- Reading is vital, four times a week is a minimum expectation
- Children can collect gem stones as rewards for following classroom behaviour policies
- Children earn ‘Rising Star’ badges by collecting house points. They are earned for being consistently ready, respectful and safe. Additional house points may be awarded for exceptional behaviour, effort, or compassion.
Mrs Lawrence and Mrs Westcott